Looking for youth group games? You want an icebreaker? This one is – literally!
This game is a little messy, so do it outdoors. It is great for a hot summer meeting. Teams will have to work to crack or melt the ice enough that somebody can get the shirt on.
The difficulty and time required for this game is determined by how thick the ice is. So consider that when you freeze the shirts.
Ice T Icebreaker
- Large, old t-shirt (one per team)
- Large tray or pan of water (one for each shirt)
- Fold the t-shirt and put it in the tray.
- Cover the shirt with water.
- Divide the group into teams.
- Give each team a frozen t-shirt.
- They must break/melt the ice enough to get the shirt on one member of the team.
- First team to have somebody wear the shirt wins.